Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Weeknd feat. Drake - "The Zone" ((Video))



I stalked him all night for this video, and ironically the Starbucks Frapp I drank to stay awake wore off half hour before. It doesn't lose any importance based off that. In his directoral debut as a mainstream artist, Abel did an awesome job on this video. Clearly, die hard fans will know the references in the song; House of Balloons, the hairstyle from the Thursday artwork, etc.  I noticed a few changes in the song arrangement, but I'll continue to play the original versions until Trilogy comes out this week. Despite his up and coming mainstream success, I am still a hardcore Weeknd fan. He already told us the industry may try to change him, but I believe he'll stay true to what we know - for now. In the meantime, we'll stay by his side. We'll love him, until they all love him...


The Weeknd feat. Drake - "The Zone"




No comments:

Post a Comment