Thursday, May 8, 2014

Review: Bankruptcy Recovery Expectations: What You Can Expect During the Bankruptcy Recovery Process and What Comes After Bankruptcy is Over[Kindle Edition]

Bankruptcy Recovery Expectations: What You Can Expect During the Bankruptcy Recovery Process and What Comes After Bankruptcy is Over[Kindle Edition]


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I actually have my parents reading this book, because they are currently paying on a bankruptcy. It is a great resource for those approaching bankruptcy, allowing for preparation before, during and after. The book also shows that there is life after bankruptcy, giving hope to many.

It was an easy read in the e-book format, and although I'm not currently going through this issue it was good information. I would suggest this book to anyone expecting bankruptcy as the next step to financial repair. 

You can find the book here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment