Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{{Going Without - Day 20}}



{{Zune Says - Erykah Badu - I Want You}}
Yeah, it's one of those days...

So I have reached my 20th day without meat, and I must say - it has been proving to be a challenging and rewarding experience. The challenge has been finding food that's worth eating, food that won't depress me cuz it's not meat (or bacon related), and food that isn't super nutrition-less. The reward has been - I can fit into my old jeans again!!

Paired with exercise in the morning before class - I feel myself firming up better than I have ever experienced - even better than the entire year I had with a personal trainer. I'm not sure what to attribute it to, I suppose the lack of fat in my diet is to blame. I like the results - especially since I managed to keep my booty in the process.

((Tangent: I lost my Armani sunglasses today. Superpissed.))

Anyway, along with no meat - I've decided to throw celibacy. Not that I was getting any as of late, but I figured I should make it official that I'm not doing it. I feel like I'm on this enlightenment path - and anything that will enhance this should always be put in the mix. Right now, I've been feeling like I don't need it in my life - it's been bringing me stress and heartache, so why not take a break from it? An indefinite break. Let's see how long I can go for. Lol. Hey - I did two years before - this should be a cake walk.

Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment