Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My First CurlBox Opening Video!!

It took me months to get on the CurlBox VIP list - I even paid for Wifi while I was in Jamaica to get on it, and they still sold out! So, I finally devised a plan to get it while I was in Puerto Rico - and it worked. Big thanks to CousinJin for stalking the sign up while I was out of the country. 




The packaging was beautiful, I love the wrapping paper - it's like getting a present every month in the mail! The color scheme is boss as well.


I finally got in for July, and the box did not disappoint. Take a minute to peep my box opening video: 






I know there was a bit of controversy because of the Luster's Pink Lotion, probably because of its ingredients. I have read, though - that they have reconfigured the original ingredients to be more natural friendly. I haven't used any products in the box yet, but I will be testing them out daily on my road trip next week. Stay tuned, and let me know if you've tried any of these products before I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment