Monday, August 13, 2012

Chris Wynter feat. Joel Wolfe - "Cocaine Kisses"



So, for the past week I've been playing this song nonstop. I love the elements in the instrumentals, the strength of the bass - not to mention the voice. Chris is so damn velvety when he's on the mic, you just can't help but to listen. 

I had the pleasure of catching a Miami studio session with Mr. Wynter and the SingleHouse team while they were finalizing the single. That cute little giggle in the third verse? Yeah, that's me. I spit a little background vocals, too - see if you can spot me. 

I can't wait to hear what's next to come on his solo album - he's definitely a musical genius. You've got a fan for life, sir! 


Not to mention that he's foooiinnneeee!! *bats eyelashes* 

For your musical pleasure - Chris Wynter feat. Joel Wolfe - "Cocaine Kisses..." 











No comments:

Post a Comment