Monday, August 13, 2012

August CurlBox Opening Video - My Second Vid & July Review!

After a few shipping glitches, I finally got my second CurlBox today - I was too hype. I read Myleik saying on Instagram that they were shipping out of bigger boxes, and I wondered why. Well - it's because there were not one, but TWO full sized samples this month!! Carol's Daughter's infamous Hair Milk was one of them. I'm pretty damn excited, because I used up most of the products under my sink just so CurlBox would be worth it. 




Last month's box did not disappoint. It came just in time for me to pack for our family trip to Myrtle Beach. After the second use, I fell in love with the Motions Naturally You Moisturizing Cleanser and Smoothing Conditioner. My hair curled so nice and soft after air drying - especially after rubbing in the Shea Radiance Repair Cream. Everything looks so moist and shiny, despite the drying blonde dye I subject myself to in June. They even helped smooth out my home made blowout I tried while on vacation. 








Peep my opening video below - with a cameo from KidSister :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment