Friday, May 1, 2009

People Watching - Fort Lauderdale Int'l Airport

So - I've been stranded here since 10am, so naturally, I have been people watching. It's been quite interesting so far. Three people with surgical masks, all unrelated, all found throughout the airport. I had to get security checked for my bag, which was interesting, cuz dude definitely sifted through my skivvies - just to find out that it was my big tub of cocoa butter. He let me through with it, but I had to switch airline carriers, and go through security again. The lady was nice, but she wasn't lettin me through with it.

Both times, though - I got through with my stun gun.

This week seems to be "Kim Attracts All the Strange White Guys" week. I first had a redneck dude blow kisses and follow me in his van yesterday. I caught an older white man stealing some glances earlier, and an old white guy straight up stared me down as I sat down with my laptop. Very interesting.

Now, I am propping my phone charger up with my back, cuz the outlet is too big for my charger, and my phone is dying. I need to fly to ATL and then to NY - I am jetlagged and I haven't set foot on an aircraft yet. Needless to say, I am excited.

Be right back - bout to board.

2 comments:

  1. very interesting,one would think that some girls would be used to the constant staring.

    I wonder what goes on thru there mind though...

    "damn, what a hot D.i.l.f."

    (Darkie I'd like to Fondle)

    psh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! I'll be using DILF in my daily vocabulary from now on...

    ReplyDelete