Friday, October 8, 2010

No Reservations...



By Me...

They say slow and steady wins the race, but
if we keep up this pace -
we might lose our place
at dinner.
"Quick" - he says,
"open your shirt,"
before I could say no, well -
there went my skirt.
Down by the front door, at the bottom of the stairs.
He never even noticed all the neighbors and their stares.

I meant to close that window, but now it's so fogged.
Glass look so wet I think the wall's waterlogged.
Lessons in love, baby let me teach you.
He said, "I got this third leg, and it's tryna reach you."
And so I reach back,
Dammit - he's stacked.
Baby are you sure that your thang can handle these backs?
Yeah, he is - and I know he's ready
I turn around, grab the rail,
Squeeze it tight and steady
He - grips my mouth tryna muffle my screams
And - holds my hip, so he can
feel me squeam.
Then I - reach my climax
And start to moan -
"Yes! Aw shit - NO!"
Damn, my roommate came home...




1 comment:

  1. Sex is always better when its risky with a chance of getting caught.

    ReplyDelete