Monday, January 17, 2011

C'est La Vie...

I received the most beautiful orchid today, and it reminded me - that life goes on. The dynamics of the orchid are simple; it blooms, it dies - it blooms again. A little water and moderate sunlight is all it takes to keep this flower alive. Quiet conversation perks its petals, don't touch too much or it may bruise. 




This is my life. I bloom, I die - I bloom again. So many things take place that damage us, so many things happen that kill a little piece of our souls. It's up to us and those we love to keep us watered and happy; so that we may emerge once again. And this, my friends - is how I plan to live for the rest of my life. If I don't have the right support systems behind me, my flower is destined for failure. I must weed out the leeches, worms and snakes from my pathway and appreciate those who fertilize, water and grow my garden. I love you all. You truly make me glow.


I have experienced some things lately that opened my eyes to the realities of life. I can smile bigger now, knowing how much it hurts to cry from the depths of my soul. I will never feel that level of sadness again. 
This flower that I am, can become a tree! As long as I keep my roots in good soil, I can grow as big as I want. 


I know I sound crazy - but I can't find the words that my mind is trying to say right now. 


Bottom line is - each time I bloom - I emerge as a better, stronger, more beautiful flower. 
Watch me grow... 



2 comments: