Monday, January 3, 2011

Ever Been Stalked Before?

I have. And I would never think it was so easy to find my freaking address and phone number. There's a site that my co-worker put me on to tonight that divulges pretty much all of our personal information - including full address and phone number. No subscription required. For about $3.00 a month - your stalker can have full access to your credit score, social sites you subscribe to AND sites you like to visit. All those tweets from the mall - if your Twitter page is public - they'll find you.   


You do have the option to remove your information - please take a few minutes to do so. 

I don't like that shxt one bit. At all. Just to show you how real it gets - peep my info below. 

I post it simply because. The person dumb enough to show up at my house will get what they deserve. 

PS: If I tagged you in this post on Facebook - chances are I found your name there, too. 

Tell a friend to tell a friend - everyone should remove their personal information from the site. 

See if you're listed here.


Then tell me you didn't shiver when you found yourself there... 


No comments:

Post a Comment