Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let's Talk About It: Chris Brown Edition...

So, C. Breezy decided to try a new hair color this week - he went blonde. Take a peek...



Personally, I love it. It looks so good against his complexion, especially in this pic. I've seen a lot of reviews via Twitter and Bossip, most of which was negative. I just don't understand why people can't be individual anymore. I remember back in the day when doing stuff like this was considered bold. Now, in the days of the Rihanna, Amber Rose, Cassie - a man can't dye his hair a tasteful blonde and get away with it? Look at this pic! Every so often, I have to scroll back up and glance at it because it looks so appealing to me. The flash just made it better. I commend him for being brave enough to do what he wants, even if it's just for a movie or a music video. Gotta respect anyone who can do what they like with no regrets. Get yours, Chris.

And I still think he's straight. There's plenty of hidden gay guys out there looking like straight fashion moguls. We just won't know. A dye job doesn't define a man's sexuality. Neither does the clothes he wears. The fact that he can pull this off gives him extra hetero-points in my book. I'd take him down any day...



No comments:

Post a Comment