Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday 2011 - Tis The Season...

The Holidays have rolled around once again, and I was blessed this year to have my LittleSister fly in from New York to spend Christmas with the family. It's been three years since we've had her here and I have been long overdue. With my work schedule being so out of wack - our days have been more like late nights of facials, movies and Christmas shopping. Last night we wrapped gifts, tonight we stay up video blogging. Those are soon to come. 


As my social circle rearranges once again - I am further solidified in the fact that family should always come first. They will never forsake me or abandon me, and they love unconditionally. Some are not as blessed as I to have such a great base - but I appreciate it more and more each day.


Anyway - enough of the mushy stuff. After teaming up with CousinJin, we've spent this weekend finding little gems throughout Fort Lauderdale - including a cute little candy shop on Las Olas. You know we had to go in... 


First stop - Primanti Bros. on the beach...



CousinJin and CousinJay 








Santa in the tricked out classic Ford definitely ended the night well. It was a lovely evening for a walk on the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment