Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Revolution





I never make resolutions. I feel that they're cliche. What I do, is promise myself to make changes in my daily, monthly, yearly life that will benefit myself and others whether now or in the future. I think I've already been implementing some of these ideas, but it is always best to put it on paper. 


1. Follow my passions - and follow through with them.
     - I have created a few lovechildren in my mind, and have not made the time to see them all the way into fruition. I will do my best to tackle each one and make them happen. I am in control of my success. 


2. Spend more time with my loved ones.
 - Sometimes, I spread myself too thin. I will find a way to incorporate my friends into my activities; be it travel or otherwise. I truly understand and appreciate the sanctity of good friendship.

3. Get along with my father. 
 - THIS is going to be a challenge, but I make it a point in my life not to walk around with malice or negative feelings in my heart. I know I will come across hurdles in this - but it will happen. Even if it kills him. 

4. Move Out.
 The one I'm looking forward to the most. Buying my first house and not looking back. That taste of solace has gotten me sprung! 

5. Make better & more profitable investments. 
 - Self explanatory. 

I know everyone's making promises for the new year. I dare you all to actually do them. Lose that extra five pounds, kick that smoking habit, break up with those bad friends. Do it for yourself - cuz no one is going to do it for you. 
God speed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment