Friday, December 23, 2011

Rihanna - "You Da One" ((Video))





Rihanna has dipped back into her island roots with this beat and melody. Every time I hear it in my car, I have to "buss a whine" and dance a little bit. I love Rihanna the most when she's singing upbeat, happy songs - so this is one of my favorites on the album so far. Not to mention the outfits and hair are on point as usual. She's rocking the Blonde look from her Armani shoot that you can peep here. I love the lyrics, too - for personal reasons, lol.


It's nice to see her looking like she's enjoying herself - the past few years has shed a  not-so-great light on her, and it's time she get back into the positive swing of things. I dig it, I think you will too. 


Oh, and she's #teambreezy, too - go figure.


Rihanna - "You Da One..." 


No comments:

Post a Comment