Wednesday, April 4, 2012

_No Sleep til Brooklyn - and other New York Ish...





I spent last weekend on a lovely few days off in New York. First stop was Yonkers to spend time with my brother, his fiance and my God Children. I love seeing positive family environments, and they are simply beautiful...






Next stop was Brooklyn to spend a few days with my homegirls. There's no better cure for the blues than good company, laughs and libations.


 Love em all! 

Swung back uptown to see my Littles - missed LittleSister, but got to spend a little time with BabySister and BabyBoy - they were so surprised to see me, I loved it! 


Hopped on the train and head back downtown to Queens to see Grandma for her birthday - she was the highlight of my weekend. To see her laugh and smile so much is always a blessing. I love my grandma so much! 



Ugh, it felt so good to be back in my element after all these months away from NY. The weather was chilly, but I missed it so much that it didn't even matter. Had a beautiful weekend. Couldn't ask for much more.

Oh, and I learned one valuable lesson; I need a rental next time! 

More pics to come :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay I'm following YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you don't look like ya GMa OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO, my Little Black Chiney - Grandma is everything!!

    Thanks for joining me in the blogosphere - bout damn time!

    ReplyDelete