Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quarter - Century Essentials...

As everybody knows - my birthday is Saturday. I'll be the big 25!! *Cues party music and streamers*
I'm scrambling to get everything together this week, and I totally forgot my wish list. Like every year, I end up buying most of these for myself because I get too excited and can't wait. This year will probably be the same, hahaha. A girl can dream...


Pour La Victoire...


Last year, it was Irina. For 2012, it's Zimmer. The name kind of ruined it for me, but I figure the color will redeem it. I have a thing for platforms, and I love a good black shoe. The shape gives a sexy silhouette, and the heel height will shape any calf... 


Mocha Ceramic...




I think this color scheme screams "Grown woman," but still leaves room for a "good jean nice tee" day. I've seen it from a few different designers, I just have to pick one. 


Speedy Bag...




I've been obsessed with this shape for the past few years. I don't care who makes it, I respect a well-made, simple speedy bag. I don't have a black one, so I think a solid is the way to go this time around. Gwen makes some bomb bags - we'll see :) 


Matte Paint... 


Ever since I discovered matte top coat, I've been in love with the concept. Now that designers are playing with the possibilities - there's so much more room for creativity. I definitely want this to be my birthday design


My first taste of Matte...
There's so much more - but I'm too excited to list them. I can't wait for this weekend to celebrate another year of life with my friends and family. Every once in a while, the little tree hugger wants to get glammed up and do it big. 25, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment