Thursday, February 28, 2013

14.

14 Weeks. Sheesh! 

You've got fingernails, and hair all over. You're squinching your little eyes when I poke you - yeah, I'm kind of annoying. Three more weeks and we meet again. I can't wait! Watching you kick and squirm around was amazing. I understand why people want to touch me now - you've created some sort of aura that I can't explain. 

No nausea, fatigue is gone - and this maternity pillow has been giving me life! The second trimester really is pretty dope so far. If you can keep this up, we might make you a sibling next year, lol. 

Just kidding. 

Anyway - that is all for now. I'm going to find something to feast on before bed. And pop these TUMS like candy. Tomorrow, we're back to work! 


2 comments:

  1. Glad the pillow is working for you!!! Amen! Loved her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pillow is my bestie! Chris has been relieved from his spooning duties for now, lol

      Delete