Friday, May 7, 2010

Summer's Almost Here! {{Jazzie's B'Day Recap}}

As you know, I'm currently NY thuggin' for the weekend, and so far it's been quite eventful. I got stranded with the kids yesterday, but that comes with being a sibling. Especially the big sister. I love them, though - no matter how they drive me mad. I enjoyed our time together yesterday, it makes me happy to be able to watch them grow so well. Had a date last night with Him - and that made the rest of the day irrelevant. Yeah, he's like that.

Anywhoo - I've got to recap my "summer break" thus far - the weather in NY has been wonderful! I've been able to wear Bermuda shorts and sandals this weekend - I guess this is a precursor to what NY summer's actually going to look like. If it is - I foresee a zoooo!! 

We celebrated Jaz's bday last weekend - and we were out in rare form. Legs were out, and the booties were inevitable. I appreciate the fact that we can go out and party as ladies, and still come home as ladies. Too many times have I watched girls walk in looking classy, and walk out with their assy - showing.


I get the legs from my momma...

We spent the weekend dancing - my favorite form of stress relief. Well, second favorite. Had a couple drinks and a good time. Definitely lots of laughs. I remember the days when Jaz had never even had a drink - now she's the heavyweight of the crew. I'm just glad she enjoyed herself...


Night One:




"She don't gossip - she just buy sh*t. All the new gear Rihanna rocks on Bossip..."


If I could speak on the adventure of Jaz's dress, lol - let's just say the tailor had his work cut out for him. Pun intended. Fit like a Martian glove.

Gone.com by the end of the night...

Stay tuned for Part Deux...

No comments:

Post a Comment