Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lil Wayne - Carter IV Album Art

Carter III
So, the Carter IV release is pushed back again, but the album art has made its debut. We all remember the infamous Carter III cover, with little infant Weezy covered in tatts. The new album cover shows an elementary-grade Wayne with all his newest ink, even down to the neck tatts under his cap and gown. I must say, this one looks more official, and I think it's cute. 


Carter III was my favorite Lil Wayne album, 
simply because I stopped being fond of him for a while after 500 Degreez. 
I just felt like his lyrical skill declined. But C3 was definitely his return. It was a Grammy winning album,
I wonder if he's going to be able to replicate that with C4...


Here's the new cover - I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment