Sunday, April 24, 2011

Summer Body 2011 - Buffie's 3-in-1 Home Workout





Everybody knows I've been blazing this fitness trail for a while now. One woman who I genuinely look up to right now is Buffie the Body. She's a video vixen with a purpose. I've watched her over the years, and her body has truly transformed into an all-natural pyramid of muscle. Her butt is still the desirable large, round, juicy type that we women work hard for. Yet, she keeps her abs and arms toned and feminine. Her latest workout is do-able, but definitely looks like it will yield results. I will be implementing these in my warmup before my gym session tomorrow for sure. Spring is here, summer's around the corner - are we ready? You guys can do it too. Don't be scurred!!


Triceps, Butt, Obliques: 





Mountain Climber:






No comments:

Post a Comment