Sunday, August 7, 2011

Apartment Blues...





I was sitting with my mom talking about some things we're working on - and I started reminiscing on my old apartment. I really miss it. The spacious floor plan, the lake view, my doggies running around. ::sigh::


I'm grinding out the next few months til graduation, and debating whether I should wait til January to make another move. It would be wise to wait, but I'm getting stir crazy. I didn't even get to decorate the way I wanted to. I've already started buying things at IKEA. 


Having that solitude spoiled me, and now I just feel cramped here. I love home, but I miss my other home. Yoga on the patio, quiet walks around the complex. The ability to be alone. Grrr!! 


One thing I can say, this is a perfect opportunity to get it all back together. Getting my money up, clearing my debts - getting shafted out of my apartment was definitely a learning experience. I enjoyed my time there, and I promise myself that the next place will be equal or even better. 


Our barren living room on week one...

So, bear with me as I endure my angst. I'm so ready to go. But with these new business moves I'm putting in place - it's only a matter of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment