Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Goodbye Hair - Hello Product Reviews!

I have hundreds of hair products under my bathroom sink - being natural is a trial and error process. Most of the time, I spent so much money on the product that I don't want to dispose of it.


 Lucky for me, I kept my CHI items for the future. I was so disappointed when I bought them, because so many people swear by them - and they didn't work for me. The straightening serum got it straight but couldn't keep it, and the hairspray made my hair super frizzy. I decided to try them again, post-keratin treatment, to see what the results would be. Let's find out... 
Unfortunately for me - I got caught in some serious rain on my way to class, and consequently messed up my hairstyle. This gave me a chance to try everything out. I sprayed the CHI Moisture Therapy Silk Guard on my hair, then blow-dried it straight with the round brush. Then, I secured my edges with the Elasta QP Glaze. The Optimum Oil Therapy is a very lightweight oil cream for my scalp, that doesn't weight down the hair itself. 


Lastly, I sprayed the CHI Moisture Therapy Silk Lock Hairspray over everything - the true results will reveal themselves once I step outside. So far, so good. Nice and shiny, smooth edges, and even the nape of my neck is still straight. 


 I'll take an after pic when I get to work, lol let's see how this goes... 


4 comments:

  1. You're beautiful with or without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look HIGHLY sexual - I love when your hair is SHAWT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your hair is coming along beautifully. Can't wait til you blow it out again!

    ReplyDelete