Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hello Hairstyle - Goodbye Hair...

I got my hair done about two weeks ago. Keratin treatment and new cut with in-between tracks for body. I loved it! Sadly, with my crazy, resistant hair - it lasted about four days. The keratin treatment didn't take, and my  roots are curly again. I have to flat iron every day to keep the style, and that's what I was trying to avoid!




One hour after the cut...




Two weeks later...

Thank God for Kinky Curly, because it's been keeping my edges under control, and Jane Carter's Smooth & Shine for the rest. It's all gonna go bye-bye on Friday - I gave up on growing it out from this length and decided to cut it short again. We're gonna try the keratin again, and move from there. I figure a fresh start is what I need. No breakage, no uneven parts. Fresh. 

Think I wanna go back to this cut:


Short hair, don't care...
Just gotta wait and see what Jael says. She's really good with styling - now we put her cutting skills to the test. Rescue me!


Check out Jael's work HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment