Tuesday, March 20, 2012

_Music Monday _ Slaughterhouse @ Revolution Live...

While recovering from my four day weekend extravaganza, I realized that I had not purchased tickets to the Slaughterhouse show in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. After the initial shock and frustration, I took a quick second to get fresh and grab LittleBrother so we could speed off to the venue. Luckily, we were able to cop tickets at the door - and we made it there before the guys hit the stage. Needless to say, they crushed the show - but I will say it anyway. The boys turned it all the way up for South Florida, and I lost my voice behind it all. There's nothing better than hundreds of fans rapping every verse word for word. Something about the adrenaline...



My camera was acting a monkey that night. I was so disappointed, but I snapped on anyway... 

Joey did all my favorites - and then they all did the "Hammerdance!"  


We all know Royce is my future ex-husband. Downed a bottle of Patron and a fifth of Jack Daniels onstage...







My boy Smoke AKA Chris Wynter - up next! 

F.O.E. - Family Over Everything...

Simple...

Jetlagged and all...
More pics to come - but I am exhausted!! Hope everyone had a great weekend, I sure did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment