Thursday, March 29, 2012

_Remi Life...

I finally decided to get a sew- in this week for my pending trips out of town. It's so much easier to maintain than the other protective styles out there - and the wig life just hasn't been for me. I'm way too clumsy to walk around with a piece of hair perched on my head. Already had a few mishaps, lol 


My hair's finally long enough to braid up, since I've been cutting it for no reason every few months. I promised myself it's strictly trims from now on. I want to see  if I can get back to my length of a few years ago. It's gonna take a while, but it's totally do-able. 



Time to take this glue-on off! 

Thank Goodness for Morning Glory - the weave washed out in minutes. A quick blow out and flat iron got me back to looking human, then I wrapped my hair and wore it under a wig for the day. I love being a woman, there's so much versatility at our fingertips. My co-workers see my real hair once every two months these days. 

Growth!



I spent my evening getting braided and weaved up, and I love this remi hair. I was never big on weaves until I both moved to Florida and went natural again. The humidity is torture on my head. I've bought some quality hair in my time, but I hadn't had Remi since in-between tracks in High School. It's so bouncy! I'm unwrapping it now to curl it, and I'm excited to see how it comes out. Remi life is the life for me :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment