Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The SneakerPhiles - Jordan XI Low Release

The name of my blog isn't just for show, I am a reformed sneaker head on the road to recovery. My first pair of Jordans were the all white XI mids when I was in eighth grade. Given to me by my best friend, I cherished those things like they were everything! Only to give them to my younger cousin a few years later, and my aunt making her wear them as gym shoes. Talk about death of a legend.

XI remains my favorite Jordan design, and when I heard the White/Varsity Red colorway was being released this year, I had to jump on board. I'll even stand on line for these! I've created the first outfit in my head - every sneaker freak has that first outfit. They'll be out just in time for summer - and short shorts!!

 The tables have definitely turned, I've got to girly up everything these days :-/ Gone are the days of Girbaud jean suits to pair with kicks, lol

Big shout out to the Sneaker King KickGame for the update, I'm sure we'll be painting NYC red at the same time with this one...

P.S. - XI's look best on small feet :) 

"5.5 in boys, ass is off the hook. Cinderella's bout to lose the slipper off her foot. And when I find it - that's when I find you..."




No comments:

Post a Comment