Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Missing: Dunny - Reward - $$$$!!

So I sold my car, Oscar a few weeks ago and bought something nice and shiny. Couple days after his departure I realized - I left my limited edition Dunny stuck to the dash board!! Some of my readers may remember a few years ago when I commemorated my lost friend in ink - as seen here. The inspiration was this specific Kidrobot Dunny toy, and I kept it in my car to keep him in my thoughts. Despite having it inked permanently on my hip, I feel that my new car is empty without M.E.'s spirit at the wheel. 


This is where I need your help. If you know anyone, ANYONE who has this toy in their possession or knows where I can get it, I will make it worth your while to get it to me. I'm not rich, but this is something I am extremely passionate about and must have in my life. I know my bloggies will hold me down. 






For security reasons, I won't post my number here - but if anyone has a lead on obtaining this toy, please contact me via email at Sn3akrFr3akr@gmail.com. I really appreciate everyone's help in this serious ordeal, and it will make me so happy to have this figurine back in my hands. Let's do it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment