Monday, April 20, 2009

Pregnancy Tests and Pop Rocks - Yummm...

Zune Says: Boom Boom Pow.

Sooo - I went to the dollar store to buy some supplies for an event I'm co-hosting at work, and what do I find by the cash register? Yeah - this.

Kind of curious as to how the store manager decided this was one of the impulse buys people in Fort Lauderdale get. In the retail world, "Impulse Buys" and "End Caps" are usually things that a shopper will grab and throw in their cart on a whim. "Hmm, I haven't had Pop Rocks in a minute, lemme grab two packs. Might as well throw in that pregnancy test, too - can't be too sure nowadays..." WTF?

And why exactly would I buy a pregnancy test from the dollar store? That joint will probably give you a false negative. Think it's all good, then nine months later, you give birth in the club, lol. Never trust dollar store technology, people.

Tangent: It is freezing in this classroom! I guess I shouldn't be blogging during class - so that's what I get.

I felt like buying one just to see what color the line would turn. Eff around and that joint starts spelling out words and ish. "Nah, you ain't pregnant, nucca." or, "It really did break - congrats."
Surprise! lol

Anyway, back to class work. I just had to share that with you guys...

2 comments:

  1. LOL WTF they really sell that shit in the dollar store weird ass Floridians. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buahaha, I was walking up to pay for darts and water balloons - and here they were. All they needed was pepsi and LifeStyles Condoms - and we'd have had Mt. Vernon in a nutshell, lol

    ReplyDelete