Thursday, August 13, 2009

||G1 Blogging|| = Running Away

So, I've invented this new thing for myself called "Running Away." It's the second year I've done this, and it feels pretty damn good. I take a day or two, check myself into an awesome hotel, and cut myself off from everyone I know. No phone calls, no MySpace/Facebook - and newly added - no Twitter. I decided to blog this time, because I felt the urge.

It doesn't matter how much money I have at the time, I make sure I have enough to book my room and eat. My car's parked up overnight, and I'm currently nestled under the softest covers on earth.
There is nobody here but me.

Nobody's here to ask me to do the dishes, give rides, borrow my car, borrow money, complain about the house, school, work, life, relationships - anything. The only noise I hear is that of whomever's talking on the USA network from this awesome plasma tv. I only read texts to check for emergencies, and everyone gets sent to voicemail (Except for Uncle Delly - he was calling long distance). I put all my worries aside - I think the Earth will continue spinning if I step away for two days...

People probably wonder a few things about my running away idea. First being why do I do it. Well, it's simple yet complicated - every once in a while, I like to be alone. I spend all of my life socializing and talking to people. As much as I love it - it gets tiring at times. Second question being how can I afford to - and that - is simple as well - I got the hook up. It's always good to have friends in high places. I need this escape to clear my mind, especially before school starts. I've got to be completely focused for the semester - no games. Might as well get all the sleep and laying around that I can in two days. Am I wrong for that?

Lastly - the view is freakin amazing here! I'm gonna try and post a few pics from my G1 - we'll see how that goes.

Well, it's 11pm, and my Greek dinner is givin me the -itis. Bout to turn in for the evening. See you in two days!

1 comment: