Sunday, August 23, 2009

||Karmaloop.com - Save %20||



Soo - I have been officially approved to be a part of the Karmaloop family. I filled out my application, submitted a photo of myself and waited. One day, by surprise, I got an email saying I'd been approved! I'll contain myself, lol....

Anyway - if you're not up on it, Karmaloop is one of the premier websites for urban clothing, shoes and accessories. It has been one of my staple sites for shopping over the past few years, because it's not always easy to shop down here in Florida when you dress like I do. The styles and brands are very unique, and the Kazbah also showcases up and coming brands in the industry. Considering that I hope to see some of my own designs on my favorite site, it's definitely a blessing to be able to expose people I know to this site and to a change of venue. The urban stores on the streets nowadays have become extremely cookie-cutter and commercial. Karmaloop is definitely a breath of fresh air.

T
hat being said - I present to you, my rep code. This code will get you 20% off your initial purchase, and 10% off any purchases thereafter. So, if you got a birthday coming up and wanna get yourself somethin special, 20% off is definitely a good look.
Especially on brands like Supra, Married to the Mob, Crooks & Castles, Mama and Obey. These are brands that have been taking over the streets for the past few years. There's always sales going on, and in this state of the economy - gettin fresh has never cost you this little. Trust me.

I
'd love to hear your feedback after you browse the site - so feel free to hit me up - Sn3akrfr3akr@gmail.com...


3 comments:

  1. very nice, now if only 20% off on Supra's fit into my $20 limit on shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hush yourself, Michael! Go on there - they have crazy sales, man. I've gotten t-shirts for $3.00! Can't beat that (besides a 4pack of t's from WalMart)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check that out. When I was like 15 (4 long years ago) I used to tell myself that when I got my job I would hop on that site and buy up some shoes for school. I had a list and everything. I thought I was gonna be fly for once--> That never happened.

    ReplyDelete