Tuesday, August 18, 2009

||Spoke - N - Heard|| - Intuition

Something I wrote a while back - stumbled upon it just now...



Current mood: animated
Category: Writing and Poetry

Some thoughts scrawled inside my mind...

Intuition -

I see you staring out the corner of my eye,

You stole a kiss - it kinda caught me by surprise.

I'm sitting here, even though I know

That I should go.

Should you stop? I shake my head -

The quickest no.

I know it's wrong,

but it's cliche to say it's right.

That look you give me says you want to stay the night.

Pull up the covers, lay your head

here on my chest.

I'll give my all, just know

you're gonna get my best.

We push the moon, pull back the sun

Wipe out the clouds that line the sky.

You kiss my face and wipe

As tears fall from my eye.

I pull you close, you make a promise

Not to stop.

"Just keep it down,

In case your neighbors call the cops"

Intuition says to leave,

but how do I end this dream?

I lie awake, you're in my arms -

In reality what it seems

Is that I've fallen for your charm.

Your smile, the way you speak.

Your eloquence, your fashion sense -

Your ability to be.

My only choice - to make you mine

To never have to share.

So when I wake up in the morning,

I'll be sure to find you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment