Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye 2009

The end of 2009 was whirlwind at best for me. I'm not quite sure where the time went. Love life, career and education were all swirling around - and to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what directions they were going in. For some odd reason - there's something about the impending new year that makes people try harder to get their worlds into order. Some fail miserably - but some manage to succeed gracefully. I pray that I will have the latter in 2010. Still trying to find a cool way to say that.

Twenty-ten?
Oh Ten? 

Blah, 20010 will do for now. I'm sure Diddy will come up with something in the next few weeks or so.

Anyway - here are my resolutions:
    When we were little, my pops would have us hop on the old dinosaur of a Toshiba computer and type up our goals for the new year. Something about being able to visualize the goals on a daily basis makes you want to achieve them. When you keep them in your mind they tend to get distorted and change over time. I've followed this principle for years, and even if all of them don't come into fruition - you can guarantee that at least one will.

Kimi's Goals for 2009:
   Continue Fitness Regimen
         - Find a workout partner for motivation
         - LAY OFF THE SWEETS!

   Move into New Apartment
       - Move in with Rainy Day Money in Tow
       - Agree upon rules and guidelines with roomate

  Start New Business
      - Roll out Plan A
      - If Plan A Fails - bring out Plan B with a vengeance

  Academics
     - GPA MUST Increase
     - Change in Major??

  Work
     - Upgrade!

So far, 2010 has been promising. I definitely feel happier. There are certain things I would like to see change in the near future - but it's up to me to take the reins and make them move. I've got a couple other goals, but I'll write those down in my planner, lol

My New Year's was spent with my Best Friend Jazzie - my other wife cheated on me in DC this weekend. We had a good time, "light drinks" and lots of dancing went on that night.

{{Tangent}} Is 2010 gonna be Year of the Confession?? Lol, I just got someone from High School decide he wants to pursue me - where did this come from??

Anyway - I know there's a lot of transitions and changes coming up this year for myself, my family and my friends. Only positive vibes are gonna be emitted from my system this year. If you exude the right attitudes and emotions - anything is possible. I believe that mantra is going to propel me for the next few months. Let's see how it goes.

I wish nothing but blessings, positive energy and light for you guys and your loved ones. Now let's bring those all to life.

For now, though - peep some New Year's pics (and me partying vicariously with my fam)...












Live it up, guys!! You never know what's in store for tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment