Friday, March 13, 2009

Alter-Ego


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Zune Says:
Keri Hilson - High Heels

12:37am
Quick ramble. It's too early for prolific thoughts...


So yes, we all know I have my "interesting side," but how many people know I have an alter-ego? Her name's Kima - and if you see me with dark hair, it's her. Lol - that only happens when I A. Don't want to fix my hair or B. I'm going to the club and don't want to be noticed. It's hard walking around with chestnut blonde hair and not being seen, I've tried. My hair has almost gotten me in trouble - only a select few know about that event (sworn to secrecy), Lord knows I couldn't wear my hair in a fro for months...

Anyway, there's not too much special about Kima - I guess I'm just more straight forward when she comes around. I'll straight tell a dude no when I'm in the club, as opposed to being as kind as I usually am. Sometimes they can't take a hint, you know? I feel more inclined to be nice when I'm looking like myself. It's funny, cuz people really don't recognize me when I have my wig on. Look @ my profile pic - then look at a picture of me - I guess it really does make a difference, lol.

I'm over here tryna write, and these two fools (My brother & fiance) are talkin about baseball salary caps - wtf?? lol - men.


Sometimes, I feel "naughtier" when I'm not myself. Y'all may thing Beyonce's a little crazy wit the whole "Sasha Fierce" thing - but it's true! You lose your inhibitions when you switch it up sometimes. Shoot, my neighbor and his wife role-play. I won't go into details with that, but I am taking notes, tee hee... Acting out of character makes you wanna try something new, try somewhere new - try someone new (not me, though, lol) ... It's good, clean fun - as long as you ain't robbin no banks, or goin out bein a hoe. Cuz real talk - the wig may change your features a bit - but you're still the same person. Still gotta wake up and be yourself the next day. And nothing would suck more than to be at work and hear, "Ain't that the girl that was shakin her ass for cash @ Capone's last night? I coulda swore she was a brunette!" LMAO - that will NEVER happen to me. I ain't that crazy.

7 comments:

  1. Amazing post.

    So many people have alter ego's. I wish I had one.

    I feel like I had two sides to me, but I feel like they are both me and I can't change or give this person a name. No matter what my goals and ambitions are still this same, so I don't know.

    And what happened with the blonde hair! lmao. I'm subscribing....btw.

    Sendin u <3 all the way from over here.
    FutureSpaceBoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an Alter Ego 2...I thought i was the only one lol

    His name is Bobby McDaniels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think giving the Alter Ego a name adds some reality to it. If it remains nameless, it's kind of like denying that you have one. I think it's perfectly fine to do so - there's nothing to be ashamed of in that sense. Unless your alter-ego enjoys driving around town in a trench coat, flashing little kids. Lol - the stories I could tell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a pink bunny named Frank tells me to do bad things...is that my alter ego?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol - no more Donnie Darko for you, Alyster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think I have an alter ego! Kim do i?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao i kno why you couldn't wear that fro for months hahaha ride or die (insider).... and i been around that alter ego Kima in the club oh i must say she's so fierce... either which way i love you both lol

    ReplyDelete