Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Blogspot

So, I finally got a blogspot. Took enough time, right? I figure, my blog hits are in the
Thousands on MySpace - why not move it to a larger domain? Now I can share my babble and bullsh*t with the world! Buahaahhahahah!

Obviously, most of my posts will be in the wee hours of the morning - because as my people know, I don't sleep much. As we speak, I'm blogging on my G1, simply because I'm too lazy to go downstairs and get my laptop. A shame, I know.

I'm gonna be trying a different approach with this blog. My layout's gonna be different, of course - but I'm adding some new elements as well. Hopefully my "phantom readers" will finally comment. Either way, I hope y'all stay cool and keep reading.

I'll be importing my old posts soon, so feel free to add your input to those as well...

1AM watching Road to Redemption, feelin like T.I. is really on a really good path, but wtf is up with this LifeWater ad wit the football players dancin in freakin leotards? Not cool, and definitely not helpin right now. {{scratching head}}, let me try and go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment