Friday, March 12, 2010

The Insomniophiles = Late Night Blogging - Poetry



I title this one, "Untitled" - for you. 


They say it's in the eye of the beholder,
and through your soul, I see
The perfection of your beauty.
You cry without tears, you scream
without a sound.
I feel your pain from worlds away.
You mask your feelings, yet I see
the sorrow in your eyes - 
how I wonder what they wish to tell.
You are surrounded by companions, 
yet constantly alone.
On the inside - in your mind - your heart,
you kneel in the corner of your brain - 
screaming, pleading for understanding.
Not a sound from your mouth - 
tears expressed through physical emotion.
I understand.
Hit, slap, scream to me. 
I want to know your thoughts. 
The answer at the bottom of the bottle. 
Let the rain fall from your eyes, 
let the thunder roll from your lips.
Move mountains with your strength.
Ease the tension of your heart.
Dance, spin, jump.
Release the demons of your past - 
and free your future. 
Smile, laugh, love.
Be who you want - let no one suppress your spirit.
Live, love - let go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment