Friday, November 19, 2010

Back Wit Da Jumpoff





I keep leaving you guys!! We've made some serious changes in my house - CousinJan's on her way back to NY, while I hold it down in FL for a few months and make my migration back north as well. I've got a little time to get my stuff together, finish this semester and head back home with a full on game plan and the resources to execute them. I am super excited and a little nervous - but definitely ready for new scenery. I'm always up for a challenge. 


Over the course of the next few weeks, my blog presence might be a bit inconsistent - but just know I've got lots to share with you guys and I will make sure I cover it all. Multiple posts in a day might be taking place, too. Forgive me, my lovelies. 


Not to mention - a lot of venting. Are you guys ready?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment