Friday, November 19, 2010

Packing = Reflection...

As I pack up to leave this place, memories of you float across my mind. I find a picture of us wedged in a book, Mom sends me a caricature sketch of us she found in my old room. I thought I made that part of my life disappear. No matter how I'd like to pretend, things still aren't the same. 


Will he ever love me with the constant flame that you did? How do I know that this whole thing will last? I don't!


And it kills me. 


I knew you like a book - and his mystery terrifies me. Feeling my way around this love thing in the dark. Bumping into stuff, vision getting blurry. Is this right? Am I wasting my time? 


You want me back, I know. But something in my heart tells me that's not the way to go...


But where is? 


::sigh:: My life... 



No comments:

Post a Comment