Friday, November 5, 2010

The Come Up...




Sorry about the slacking on the blog posts. Just came back from a lovely vacation with the mister. It was definitely well needed, and we got a chance to relax and spend some quality time with each other and his family. Orlando was beautiful!




Anyway - the trip really made me prioritize, and I realize that I have some major moves and changes to make in the near and long-term future. Looks like I'm migrating back up north - so the next few months are going to be a serious grind. Saving up to move back is going to be a serious challenge, and I'm definitely up for it. I need the excitement back in my life; my cousins are moving back up as well - so you know we're gonna turn it up. I'll miss everyone in Florida - but my frequent flyer priviledges aren't gonna stop when I get back up there. You know the Sunshine State has a piece of me.

 
I'm really excited - and I hope you guys are ready to journey with me! Pics soon come from Orlando as well. Let's go!



1 comment:

  1. after leaving...everyone migrates back home. I'll be back before you know it too. Good Luck with the saving =]

    ReplyDelete