Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorite Things: Holiday Edition

The holidays are approaching, and it's time to start shopping. I've already got my long list of loved ones to shop for, and I'm excited because it's my favorite time of the year! I get a thrill out of buying things for the people in my life - especially when they enjoy them. 


My family's always asking me what I want, despite the fact that I'm so easy to please. Mom's got my basic list- but here are my "fantasy" items. Most of which, I'll probably buy for myself ((evil laugh))....

Mulholland Brothers Safari Weekend Bag = $879.00

Now, it's no secret that I travel a lot. The issue that I've been having lately is that my duffel bag is too small, and my croc leather travel bag is too big! I found a happy medium in the weekend bag, and I can  double up and use it for school as well. Now, nine hundred bucks is ridiculous for a bag - but I found a cute alternative at Target.


Victoria's Secret Vintage Flare Sweatpants: 
I absolutely love sweats! When you're a transitioning tomboy/piston head - there's nothing more comfortable than a good pair of sweatpants. These hug the hips and butt, then let off for a nice pant feel. I usually go for the elastic-bottom sweats, but this is definitely a cute change. Imagine how good my booty will look in them! 






Dre Beats Headphones:

As a music fiend - I'm on a constant search for quality bass in an over-the-ear headphone. I tried Scullcandy last year, and they disappointed me (while the earbuds are still awesome). I have heard nothing but good reviews on these, and I can't wait to get my hands on a pair. These Crystal Roc designed headsets retail for $1500.00! I'll take your standard pair and be just fine, thanks. 


Sims 3 Expansion Packs:


Every once in a while when I get a moment
to myself - my guilty pleasure is the Sims. I love making my friends and family, just to see what will happen to them. The game's somewhat addictive; I'll find myself playing for hours. I have game one - but need the others. One even lets you travel to Asia! Smh. I am such a nerd! 




Floto Ciabatta Leather Doctor Bag:


I carry a lot of stuff! On any given day, I have my netbook, phone, leather planner, Zune and "cosmetic" bag in my purse. I'm constantly on the move, so I don't have much time to go back and get things once I leave the house. A doctor bag is perfect, because it stands up on its own and is hard on the inside (keeps everything organized). The Ciabatta bag runs for about $239. I have yet to find a cheaper alternative, lol 




Socks!!


I love socks! They are always on my Christmas list. Let me find these Pigeon Dunk socks anywhere! I'll take a box full! 




Air Jordan Winterized 6 Rings:
Now you know I couldn't end this list off without some footwear! Considering that I'll be braving the NY winter streets more often - there's nothing worse than spoiling a good pair of sneakers with snow. My dreams came true when Nike released the Winterized line, starting with the "Spizike's" (named after Spike Lee) and continuing with the 6 Rings. I am in love with the wheat color, which reminds me of a classic pair of Timberland boots. 


Well, I think I've asked for enough! I know which ones I plan to buy for myself - but Santa will be rewarded greatly for any of these items. See? Easy to please. ((BBM blushing face)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment