Thursday, October 6, 2011

F.O.E. - Family Over Errythang...

My family make a point to have gatherings every so often - and these past few months have yielded quite a few cookouts and dinners. It really brings perspective to the world, when you look around sometimes and all you see is family. Helps me realize that not everyone is going to be there for me, not everyone has my best interests at heart - not everyone cares as much as they pretend to. I'm not perfect by any means - but one thing I am proud of is being reliable. No matter what the circumstance or situation, if I can help - I will. And I think that comes from being rooted in family. They hold each other down regardless of anything going on in life. Take a look at my photos for the past twenty years - and the common thread is always my family. My cousins, my aunts and uncles - my siblings and my parents. Always there. No matter what. And I thank God for that each day...






























No comments:

Post a Comment