Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hundred Thousandth View - Thank YOU...

So, somewhere in the melee of life - I reached a hundred thousand views on this blog. I opened this page in 2009, to take my thoughts off paper and put them out there for everyone to see. I never really expected it to go  so far! I've expressed so many feelings here that I couldn't verbalize and have been received by so many - writing is a true passion of mine. While I don't want to pursue it professionally, I definitely appreciate it as a facet of who I was, who I am, and who I will become. 









People scoff at me for taking so many pictures. The irony is, they do so as they browse my photos. I know quite a few people who wish they could live the life I lead. And I'm not an extravagant girl; I take the occasional trip out of town, I work a lot, I go to school. I love to eat! Do you know how many people are out there and cannot do those things? Experience the beach? Buy a new pair of shoes? I come from a humble family, and I remain humble as I go through my youthful journeys. My pictures are for those who have not reached this level in life - because I know they're out there. I've been taking trips out of the country since I was a toddler, but I know people who have never even been on a plane. Let this be motivation to explore the world! 


I thank you guys for sharing my interests, reading my poetry, listening to me cry through the keyboard. I've got so much further to go, and I hope you'll stick around for the ride. Cuz it's finally getting to the good part! 


No comments:

Post a Comment