Monday, October 24, 2011

Spoke-N-Heard: "Curtain Call..."





Curtain Call...


Light as a feather but hard as a rock
Gentle kisses on your neck as we travel through the halls
Not a sound to be heard but the tick of the clock
One candle lit, our shadows bouncing off the walls


Welcome to the private show
No one here but you and me
I place your hand down low
Nothing between us but space and opportunity


Climbing the tree I love so much
Your branches so strong as they cradle me
My favorite piece of wood, so firm to the touch
There's no other place that I'd rather be


Let the show begin
As the curtain falls around my feet
Scene one, I let you in
Applause can be heard all the way up my street


Front, back - side to side
Any audience would love to see this straddle
The headboard beats loudly as I ride
This mattress is fighting a losing battle


You grab and go deep as I arch my back
I beg you for mercy with each heave and ho'
Daddy's gone for the kill like a lion on attack
As the baseboard gives way with each final throw


All eyes on you, though there's no one around
The camera catches every frame
An ovation for you when the curtain goes down
Don't be surprised when the neighbors know your name...


No comments:

Post a Comment