Friday, October 14, 2011

Royce Da 5'9

Yummy. You know I always go for the underdog. "Hi Rihanna..." 


He's been in the game for years, I remember even when I was a little teeny bopper I'd see his music videos on BET and stop to look. Slaughterhouse is a culmination of some of the best MC's we have in Hip Hop right now. Joe Budden is so raw in his lyrics, I still remember "10 Minutes" used to make me cry. Royce fits right into the mix, despite the fact that each of them stand out. If you like a little grit with your rap, this is the group for you. Eminem definitely got a gem with these guys. Royce just happens to be my favorite to look at... Sorry Joe.







Slaughterhouse on the BET Cypher:



Shady Records 2.0 Boys 2011 Cypher (Uncut) from Shady Records on Vimeo.







No comments:

Post a Comment