Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Weeknd...

Had a peacefully raunchy weekend - definitely much needed these days. Kicked it off with a mani-pedi date with CousinJin - who has finally made her way back to Sunny SoFlo from NY. I have missed her and CousinJan so badly! 


Orly & Sally Hansen. Don't you dare ask the names...

I proceeded to get jazzed up and hit a lovely housewarming party for my homegirl. The house is beautiful - and was topped off with drinks, good food and good company. Girls' Night In became a Passion Party, which caught me off guard, but was a pleasant surprise. I think I may host one for my housewarming this year - ;).  

No Other Photos :) 

Face By CousinJin...

Not to mention DR Independence day kicked off my week - Mi Orgullo!! Shout out to all my young Dominicans out here making moves. I love seeing Island kids prosper. Representando hasta la muerte! 




I hope everyone's weekends went well - I feel another burst of energy coming on and I have to use it to fuel more progress. Life is so much better when you smile! 

2 comments:

  1. Is that the Sally Hansen color we talked about? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, E - the pink one is. Can't remember the blasted name!! The other one is from Orly :)

    ReplyDelete