Thursday, October 4, 2012

August/ September CurlBox Review Video

I haven't done a good review video/post since I started subscribing to CurlBox four months ago - so I figured today was as good a time as any. Pics are to follow :) 



Little knots!! :( 
Like I said, the knots I think were my fault. I didn't even comb through my hair last night since I wasn't home and prepared to do my hair. 

Major shrinkage :-/
I had a lot of shrinkage this morning, but that's a common problem for me. It hasn't shrunken since it dried - so I think the Carol's Daughter helped a lot in that segment. I'll comb it through next time for better results.

2 comments:

  1. Yea you definitely need to detangle prior, especially when you take out braids...finger detangling is the best though a little time consuming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned my lesson - washed it again today, but used the Ouidad comb and did a light pre-poo. Feels much softer this time

      Delete