Friday, October 12, 2012

October CurlBox Opening Video - Myliek is Doing Big Things!!

I'm really excited about this October CurlBox, because it's got tons of full sized goodies in it. I'm always on a quest for moisture and length, so the Curl Pudding may come in very handy. 



On top of all that, Myleik has an exclusive CurlBox Hair Milk this month! Eden Bodyworks teamed up with CurlBox to feature this product, and it smells so clean and amazing. Reminds me of this hotel lotion I stocked up on in the Bahamas - I'll never forget that island scent... 



Everyone digs full sized samples, and I love African Pride. My mom used it as a staple brand growing up; always affordable with great results. Never saw me coming outside looking like I had no parents, my hair was always laid like a schoolgirl! Hopefully this Shea Butter Miracle Curl Pudding will live up to the name. 

It's growing back, again! 


CurlBox just keeps getting better! 

Peep the box opening video after the jump :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment