Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rick Ross "Diced Pineapples" ((Official Video)) w/ Behind the Scenes Footage











One of my favorite video directors, "Director X" (AKA Little X) created another visual classic with this one. I love scenic videos, and the view in Anguilla is amazing. Whoever styled Mr. Rozay did an excellent job - size conscious and casual high fashion at the same time. Slight cameo of "diced pineapples' and Ciroc - I think Ross was regarding large canary diamonds, lol Love it...

This video really reminded me that I'm due for a vacation... 











Beautiful View in Anguilla...
Sneak peek at Ross' "Presidential" video feat. T.I. 


Rick Ross feat. Wale & Drake - "Diced Pineapples" 



Photo Credits:

almgroup.net

prefixmag.com

Behind the scenes footage courtesy of http://57thave.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment