Saturday, December 5, 2009

{[The Kimi Chronicles...}}

So I've decided to really start talking about my life in my blog. I guess I'll leave out names - but I feel like blogging is an open canvas; it gives us the ability to be candid and honest - without the immediate brutality that the real world often brings. I've kept a lot of my thoughts inside my head with this semester flying under me and knocking me to the ground - I think it's due time for a bit of real talk...

I have a stalker. And it's hard t oexplain the history of this person without going into a bag of mix-up. Long story short, he is a strange character who may have single-handedly sparked off the end of my eight-year relationship. And I want nothing to do with him romantically.

But for some reason - he doesn't get the clue.

I suspect he gets aroused by my rejection towards him. I can't explain it - but there's something in his tone of voice when he hears me say no. He takes these deep breaths, moans my name under his whispers - then continues his monologue. I hadn't seen him in nearly six months at one point - and he was texting me and telling me he missed me. Why? How? What have I done for you to even have remote feelings for me? Nothing. And that is where his infatuation becomes his obsession. And it creeps me out.

Oddly enough - fate has worked in his favor, and there have been two occasions where I've needed to call on him for assistance. He happens to do mechanic work, and twice my mechanic has failed me to the point where I was in desperate need of help. This past time was so recent - it was yesterday. And the encounter solidified the fact that I want him out of my world. He is beyond strange. I wish you guys could see the intensity in his eyes when he looks at me. I cringe at the thought of what may be running through his mind at times.

One may ask while reading this - why have I continued to speak to him? It's a complicated issue that has one answer - he is an in-law. I, being the family diplomat, tried my best to keep things calm after the "incident" that took place a year ago - and forgave him for the trife that he committed. That forgiveness became the opening in his doorway of opportunity to come into my world. My mom's hired him to do work in the house, further increasing his stalker title - because he now knows where I live, what my room looks like, the car I drive - my immediate family. It sends a chill through my body to think of how much crucial information he knows. But I know more about him than he realizes - and I suppose that keeps him at bay. Plus, I know my strengths - I'll be fine.

All I know is - once I move into my new apartment in the next few months - he will never hear from me again. I don't care who he's related to. His desire to be near me truly and honestly concerns me - because he does not know me very well. How can you be obsessed with someone you barely even know??

I may never get the answer. I highly doubt I want to. I just want this whole ordeal to end peacefully, quietly - so I can move on with my life. Who knows how that will happen.

4 comments:

  1. ...::GIGGLES::I think this person has become "obsessed" because you're more than likey the only person to ever tell him no. You know from being around him how females instantly become infatuated with him for whatever reason - he gets any girl he wants - except you! You've become "the chase" - now he wants you more...and it doesn't help that he's now on the verge of divorce (but you didn't hear that from me) ... he told me "there's just something about her, I can't explain it"...whatever that means...just a warning, the men in that family (from what you've seen) don't give up easily and are relentless in their pursuit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: I was just wondering yesterday if you stopped blogging...now that I don't see you all the time I'm gonna need you to keep updating dammit lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm learning that, the more I deny him - the more interested he seems. It drives me mad - because that means I'll never get rid of him!

    Where are you, by the way?

    And uhh, once finals are officially over - I will be blogging my soul out once again. I've been trying so hard to stay academically afloat - but that's another discussion...

    See you when you get back down here!

    ReplyDelete