Monday, April 12, 2010

My Life: According to Me

So I haven't written anything in such a while. Things have been whirlwind over the past few weeks in ways you guys wouldn't even imagine. I'm just glad we're finally settled in to the apartment, and life is actually turning towards some different directions. Paths I've been praying for these past months. I've got to say - I think I'm somewhere near happy.


This semester's almost over, and I really feel that moving closer to campus will help my academic success substantially. I've been able to show up for class early and take way better notes since we've been in the apartment. Granted, my car is out of commission right now, but Mom's car has reliably saved my life. I really have to get her something to thank her for this. I'm currently waiting on my transmission to be rebuilt - and as soon as Oscar's back on the road, I really have to pay my Mom back in some sort of way. Her heart is truly cast in gold. 


My personal life has been crazy lately. I've been stressing over a few issues,  but I realize that there are matters at hand that are truly out of my control - and I cannot let fear and worry take over my life. So I've let those things go and decided to move forward with my life. Some people are getting rude awakenings (including me), but for my sanity's sake - someone deserves a shake down. I don't care who you are, I am on a roll with this being honest and straightforward with things, and I'm gonna keep on doing it. It's refreshing to just tell someone how I feel about a situation. A lot easier than pussyfooting around the issue. That's for sure. Whether it be my job, my friends or my family - I've got to be more assertive.


((Oohh, getting sleepy. This lavendar - vanilla body kit is really working...))


Anyway, my love life has pretty much been the same. No one's laying in my bed. As much as I'd love for Him to be here - I'm not sure what I should be doing as far as pursuing a relationship with him. I'm not even sure if I should be considering it. Undoubtedly I have strong feelings for him, but the ball's ultimately in his court. I guess we'll continue to move along and see where things take us. 


I've got a few ideas in the works, and I'll post pics as soon as I start working on them. Until then - I will see you earthlings tomorrow. Thanks for letting me vent, but this Bath and Body works stuff is really making me tired. I'm outa here. See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment