Tuesday, April 27, 2010

{{Spoke - N - Heard}} "Freaquency"





Walkin' up on me like you really think you know me,

Is there something that you'd like to show me?

Ain't lookin like the type for fitted jeans and tight vests, but
Boy you packin like you work for UPS

You say you the best -
Well, let me put you to the test
Swing right - swing left
Can you handle what the rest -
Couldn't?

Wouldn't, shouldn't - let a Joe Shmo touch me
Huh? What the rush be -
Take it slow, must see

How you operate -
Is it really great?
Cuz you got these birdies flockin' like
You opened up the chicken gate, like
Farmer Brown
You say you want this pretty round -
Thang
All up on me in the club, tryna sang

Alright - you wanna play?
Then I'ma swing it this a-way
That a-way, make it sway
Got ya homeboys sayin
OWW!

Pow, wow - what a surprise
Had to look you in ya eyes so
You know what's 'tween my thighs
Ain't for you

I spun to walk away, but you beggin for more
Turned around, looked down -
You did WHAT up on the dance floor??

((You might wanna fix that...))



 - K!m@n!

No comments:

Post a Comment